XtraDefense HD Video Surveillance
XtraDefense is a multi-channel video logging platform that utilizes the advance digital video compression technologies to bring you the highest picture quality and video performance. The product monitors and records virtually unlimited(limited by license and hardware resources) number of video+audio channels and sensor inputs at same time. Video recording can be schedule based or policy based (e.g., motion detect, sensor trip). XtraDefense supports both analog (capture card) and network IP cameras for video recording.
- Support both standard definition, high definition IP Network cameras and analog cameras
- Policy-based and event-triggered video recording - recording on motion, sensor tripped, schedule, X10 command.
- Automatic disk storage recycling
- View while recording
- Fully searchable video, sensor and system event log
- Post event pan, tilt and zoom(digital)
- Supports Numato's full series USB input modules for sesor integration.
- Supports Numato's full series relay modules for alarm output
Remote View & Management
- View camera input, sensor status, system information, event log from web browser anytime, anywhere
- Remotely arm/disarm system, cameras and sensors from internet enabled computer or smart phones. Fully web based without client software installation.
Large-scale Central Monitoring (Araneous HD Management client)
- Remotely configure XtraDefense
- Remotely batch configure of all XtraDefense zones
- Monitor all XtraDefense zones from one central location.
- Instantly view and control any zone with just a mouse click.
- Remotely arm/disarm individual zone